Our client has a great opportunity for an Experienced Financial Advisor to join their team! They are a top-rated and well-respected financial institution that has a very strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide exceptional compensation structure and benefits package.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing financial planning services to existing high net worth clients and building and preserving their wealth. Book of business inherited is approximately $25 million with trailing commissions!
- Educating clients on strategies they could use in achieving their financial goals and developing a plan that meets their needs.
- Being active and involved in the community.
The successful candidate must have:
- 2+ years financial planning, trust, or relative wealth management experience.
- Will need to have Series 7 license or ability to get within a year. Series 6, 63, 65, or 66 licenses highly desired.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and have ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Compensation: $55,000 to $85,000
Relocation package available.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 84181
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.